This website uses its own and third-party cookies to facilitate user navigation and perform visitor analysis. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept its use. You can change the configuration or get more information Here
620 875 097
Regatta cruising sailboat with 3 double cabins and convertible saloon
Mayor lazy bag, Contra rigid, Long lead keel, Genoa furler, Tridata, Wind equipment, GPS, Instalación 220V y 12V, Teak deck, Cock pit table, CD radio with speakers, TV, Hot water, External shower, Radio beacon, Electric anchor windlass, Mainsail with Batten, Lazy Bag, GPS Plotter , VHF, Autopilot , Slide, Probe, Anemometer, Bimini top
Paddle , Gennaker , Catering, Licensed boat captain, Extra night, Outboard engine
01/01/2022 - 25/03/2022 | 29/10/2022 - 31/12/2022
26/03/2022 - 10/06/2022 | 10/09/2022 - 28/10/2022
11/06/2022 - 09/09/2022
00/00/0000 - 00/00/0000
The charter includes the mooring in the Marina Deportiva de Alicante, VAT, insurance with excess.
The rent does not include catering service, fuel, moorings in other ports.
Skipper fees: 230 Euros / day + maintenance
Outboard motor (on request): 70 Euros per rental
Cleaning Service (mandatory): 200 Euros in case of overnight stay / 60 Euros without overnight stay
Surcharge for returning the boat without refueling: 50 Euros + gas station account Fuel not paid at the end of the rental will be charged directly from the deposit.
Extra night: 150 Euros / boat / night
Standard Gennaker: 100 Euros / per rental (+ 300 Euros cash deposit)
Paddle surf: 45 Euros/day; 100 Euros / weekend; 160 Euros / week
WAY TO PAY
40% at the time of booking and the other 60% fifteen days before boarding unless La Reina Azul and the client expressly agree on other terms.
The deposit is refunded at the end of the full rental or, where appropriate, once the amounts corresponding to consumption and equipment losses or breakdowns have been deducted or paid. Credit card.
Cancellation processing fees: 60 Euros
Up to 1 month before the departure date, 100% of the reservation will be refunded (less expenses). From 1 month to 15 days before the departure date, 50% of the reservation will be refunded (less expenses). Less than 15 days before the departure date, there will be no refunds.
Calculate your experience on Lareinaazul
Fill in the following fields to generate your budget.
We have received your request. We are going to study it and we will contact you shortly.
Muelle de Levante, 6
Módulo 14, Local 2
Marina Deportiva de Alicante · 03001