This website uses its own and third-party cookies to facilitate user navigation and perform visitor analysis. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept its use. You can change the configuration or get more information Here.
indexabout uscharterfor saleeventscontact
620 875 097
lareinaazul.com Inicio lareinaazul.com Inicio lareinaazul.com Inicio
charter
for sale
lareinaazul.com English lareinaazul.com Español
indexabout uscharterfor saleeventscontact
charter
0 €

Shipyard
Jeanneau
Length
41 ft
Sleeve
ft
Daytime capacity
12 persons
Overnight capacity
6 persons
Motorization
41 CV
Type
sailboat
Base
Alicante
Equipment
Mayor lazy bag, Contra rigid, Genoa furler, Tridata, Wind equipment, GPS, Instalación 220V y 12V, Cock pit table, CD radio with speakers, TV, Hot water, External shower, Radio beacon, Plataforma de baño con escalera , Electric anchor windlass, Lazy Bag, Steering Wheel, GPS Plotter , VHF, Autopilot , Slide, Probe, Anemometer, Auxiliary Boat , Outboard Motor, Bimini top
Extras
Paddle , Gennaker , Licensed boat captain, Extra night, Outboard engine
Rates
Low season
01/01/2022 - 25/03/2022 | 29/10/2022 - 31/12/2022
day
285 €
Week
1500 €
Weekend
285 €
Mid season
26/03/2022 - 10/06/2022 | 10/09/2022 - 28/10/2022
day
450 €
Week
2800 €
Weekend
1250 €
High season
11/06/2022 - 09/08/2022
day
550 €
Week
3450 €
Weekend
1600 €
Extra season
00/00/0000 - 00/00/0000
day
0 €
Week
0 €
Weekend
0 €
Bail
day
800 €
Week
1500 €
Weekend
1500 €
Cleaning
With overnight
200 €
Without overnight
60 €
Terms
C O N D I T I O N S
 Rental includes mooring at the Alicante Marina, 21% VAT and all risk insurance. 

 Rental does not include catering service, fuel and mooring at other marinas. EXTRAS: 

Cleaning Service (mandatory): 200 Euros over night rentals / 50 Euros day rentals 

 Professional Skipper: 200 Euros / day ‣ Surcharge for refueling: 50 Euros (+ petrol account) Fuel unpaid at the end of the charter will be directly debited from the deposit. 

 Extra overnight: 150 Euros
 Standar Gennaker: 100 Euros / rental 

 Paddle Surf: 45 Euros / day ; 100 Euros week end ; 160 Euros week rentals

PAYMENT: 
40% upon booking and the remaining 60% before shipping unless the company and the client expressly agree other terms.

DISCOUNTS: 

Early booking 5%; two weeks 5%; three weeks 10%. 
Maximum 15%. 

CANCELLATION: 

Cancellation Booking fees: 50 Euros Cancellation processing fees: 50 Euros Up to 1 month in advance of the departure date, 100% of the reservation will be refunded. From 1 month to 15 days in advance of the departure date, 50% of the reservation will be refunded. Less than 15 days before the departure date, there will be no refunds.
lareinaazul.com lareinaazul.com lareinaazul.com lareinaazul.com lareinaazul.com lareinaazul.com lareinaazul.com lareinaazul.com
Calculate your experience on Lareinaazul
Fill in the following fields to generate your budget.
Entry       I only want half a day
Departure   
Select extras
Paddle 45 €/day
Gennaker 100 €
Licensed boat captain 230 €/day
Extra night 150 €/day
Outboard engine 70 €/day


I agree with the Privacy polivy de privacidad of Lareinaazul.com
Calculate
Submit
We have received your request. We are going to study it and we will contact you shortly.
charter
for sale
lareinaazul.com foto principal Muelle de Levante, 6
Módulo 14, Local 2
Marina Deportiva de Alicante · 03001
620 875 097
lareinaazul.com Inicio lareinaazul.com Inicio lareinaazul.com Inicio
Legal notice and privacy policy
General conditions
lareinaazul.com Clicwow Logo lareinaazul.com Webup Logo